From plastic toothbrushes to cotton rounds to squeezing shampoo out of a plastic bottle. In her Climate Hack series, NBC Bay Area forecaster Vianey Arana is sharing ideas about small changes you make a big difference for our planet.
Below is a list of shops across the Bay Area, all about helping people live a sustainable or zero-waste lifestyle.
Sustainable And Zero-waste Lifestyle Shops In The Bay Area:
- The Source Zero – San Jose
- Filler Up Shop – Morgan Hill
- Olive This, Olive That – San Francisco
- Rainbow Groceries– San Francisco
- Fill Good – Berkeley
- The Ecology Center – Berkeley
- MudLab Zero-waste Coffee Shop And Grocery Store – Oakland
- Alameda Natural Grocery – Alameda
- North Coast Op – Eureka
- Refill Madness – Sacramento
- Ethos – Santa Cruz
Source: NBC Bay Area