Press "Enter" to skip to content

1 Rescued in SF Residential Fire Caused by E-Scooter Battery

San Francisco firefighters contained a blaze that was allegedly caused by an e-scooter on the fourth floor of a Polk Gulch apartment complex on Sunday afternoon.

Fire officials first announced a first alarm fire in the 2200 bock of Polk Street at 12:06 p.m.

Less than 30 minutes later, firefighters announced that the fire was contained to the unit where it originated from.

One resident was rescued by engine and was taken to a burn center for serious burns.

Firefighters determined that it was a lithium battery fire from a scooter on the fourth floor of the building.

This story uses functionality that may not work in our app. Click here to open the story in your web browser.

Source: NBC Bay Area

Be First to Comment

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    %d bloggers like this: