Press "Enter" to skip to content

1 Injured After Bread Toaster Catches Fire in Tenderloin

One person was rescued and taken to a burn center Saturday evening for treatment after a bread toaster caught fire at an apartment in San Francisco’s Tenderloin District, fire officials said.

The one-alarm fire was reported shortly before 7 p.m. at 480 Ellis Street, and was deemed accidental, according to the San Francisco Fire Department.


Source: NBC Bay Area

Be First to Comment

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    %d bloggers like this: